We're recruiting! Here's all the information you need about our latest opportunities
Venus, on behalf of Sefton IAPT Partnership, is seeking to recruit a team of Trainee Evidence-Based Therapists
Venus is seeking to recruit a team of professionally qualified practitioners who have experience of working with the mental health and emotional well-being difficulties of children and young people. This is an excellent 12 month professional development opportunity that will:
- Fund the academic training
- Fund the salary
Post Graduate Diploma in Evidence-based Psychological Approaches for Children and Young People, validated by the University of Manchester, part of the national Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) and seeking validation by the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP).
The posts available are:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1 Place)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Systemic Family Practice (SFP) Self Harm and Conduct (2 Places)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Evidence-based Practice working with 0-5s (1 Place)
Course Entry Requirements:
- Relevant Honours Degree graded at 2.2 or above OR;
- Successful completion of pre-entry essay, which is marked at masters level, prior to acceptance on training programme.
- Core profession as defined by BABCP. Please see https://www.babcp.com/Core-Profession for a list of core professions OR;
- Completion of KSA (Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes) portfolio. https://www.babcp.com/Accreditation/CBP/KSA.aspx
- Access to appropriate cases during and after training.
NOTE: Students cannot be accepted onto any training programme if they are currently undertaking studies elsewhere or registered with another university.
Location of Training: Psychological Therapies Training Centre, Greater Manchester West, Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (2 days per week)
Location of Placement: Sefton Partnership (3 days per week)
Trainee Mental Health Practitioner
£23,023 - Equivalent to NHS Band 5
Fixed term (1 year) - Secondments will be considered
35 hours per week
TBC - late November/early December
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting an application pack, please clearly state which post you wish to apply for.